In December 2017 the Parker Library announced in a blog post that, soon, they would be launching their revamped website. Fast-forward to January 2018 and the Parker Library (Corpus Christi College) in Cambridge indeed launched their new website, Parker on the Web 2.0, made in cooperation with Stanford University Libraries. … Continue reading!
Every year we go through the links in the DMMapp, knowing that unavoidably we will encounter broken links: links that once worked and lead to beautiful digitized manuscripts and that now are simply gone.
*pouf* – no more.
Fancy statistics about broken links
We would like to share some statistics from this year’s tests that will help drawing an interesting picture:
- Of our 500+ links only 311 returned a 200 OK response which means: they are working links and everything is OK.
The “Added Resources” tab is growing with new links.
Digital Library of Slovenia – dLib.si
It’s spring, the sun is shining, and the DMMapp has more links than ever thanks to the following additions:
- Borthwick Archives
- University of South Carolina University Libraries
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Missouri State University
- Durham University Library
- Chetham’s Library